Norman Hänsch, M. Eng. M. Sc.
- Organization: Department of Computer Science
- Working group: Chair of Computer Science 1 (IT Security Infrastructures)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www1.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
I’m interested in research on how users behave in the presence of various threats (e.g. online fraud or privacy threats) as well as security awareness training and education.
I have experience in:
- Qualitative research: semi-structured interviews (evaluation methods: Grounded Theory and Qualitative Content Analysis)
- Quantitative research: surveys and user experiments (evaluation using SPSS)
- Mixed methods research
- Usability testing
Workshop: Nutzerzentrierte Sicherheit (NzS 2016), Klagenfurt, Austria, Program Committee Member.